New Batman Bane Mask with Voice Changer/Modulator
Wear the bane voice changing mask, Look and Sound Like Bane.
Get ready to bring an end to the reign of the Dark Knight when you slip on the Batman The Dark Knight Rises Bane costume mask.
• High level latex material and detachable voice changer
• Batteries not included (1 9V Battery)
• Voice changer is attached to Bane mask
• Full adult size, flexible design
• Increase mouth space
• Increase holes, good to breath, humanized detail design
• 3D technology new appearance, more like Bane
• New paint technology, deluxe articulation & perfect
• Support customizes painting
Bane has appeared in some other media adaptations of Batman, including Batman: The Animated Series, its sequels and spin-offs and its successor The Batman. Pro-wrestler Jeep Swenson played him in the 1997 film Batman & Robin. He returned to the silver screen in 2012's The Dark Knight Rises, portrayed by Tom Hardy, which has several influences from the Knightfall story arc. In many adaptations, he is more simplistic and thug-like than his comic book counterpart.
1. How does Bane's mask work?
Best imagination: It is reasonable to believe that Bane suffered terrible damage to his spine during his fight to defend Talia as she escaped. The doctors were able to save his life, but only by an operation consisting of extensive cervical fusion. The operation was not 100% successful and now causes Bane constant and excruciating pain. Bane now wears the mask in order to directly inhale a constant flow of anesthetic in order to make the pain bearable.
2. Why does bane wear a mask?
Qutoe found about it: Nolan has revealed that Hardy's audio-muffling mask is actually pumping Bane's body full of anaesthetic. "Bane is ravaged by pain from a trauma suffered long ago," he explains. In the movie "The Dark Knight Rises", when Bane saves the girl from the attackers in the jail, the attackers beat Bane to near death. The attack left Bane's spine and back broken. Doctors had to perform cervical fusion throughout his entire spine (hence the long scar seen on Bane's back when you first see him in the sewers). The surgery was successful however he was left him in crippling pain. The mask was made to constantly introduce an anesthetic into his blood/lungs so the pain would go away. When Batman breaks one if his pipes from his mask, some of the painkiller is released and the pain inches back, slowly crippling him. This is also why Bane went berserk on Batman in an effort to finish him off before the pain increased.
- Voice changer is good.Review by Andrew
- I have bought the second time, mask is better than before, more new, and Voice changer use good. (Posted on 1/9/13)
- Comfortable....Review by Angelica
- wear it feel comfortable! The voice changer also satisfy, more like Bane. (Posted on 1/9/13)
- Good to breath.Review by Hardin
- More holes, good to breath. (Posted on 1/9/13)
- Fast shipping!Review by Jacob
- Fast shipping! (Posted on 1/9/13)
- no smell, leather looks new. suitable for me, and good to breath. Review by Erik Kasper
- no smell, leather looks new. suitable for me, and good to breath. (Posted on 1/9/13)
- Classical version is so good. leather is high quality, and looks new!Review by Ben
- Classical version is so good. leather is high quality, and looks new! (Posted on 1/9/13)
- Interesting!Review by Nick
- Voiced like bane, so interesting! It's totally worth to pay it for more fun! (Posted on 11/27/12)